Ridgeline Ladies Monsoon Smock | Teak
Rugged, waterproof Ridgeline Womens Monsoon II Classic Smock in teak. Ideal for all weather wearing.
- Committed to service
- Experts in the Field
- Local Support by Local Teams
Waterproof Ridgeline Womens Monsoon II Classic Smock in teak. Built for the harshest, wettest weather.
Designed for the relentlessly wet weather, this Ridgeline Monsoon Smock is the perfect choice for working (and playing) outdoors, all year round. Fully waterproof yet breathable, it rugged design offers protection, durability and comfort.
The 3-layer construction features a brushed polyester outer which is hardwearing and comfortable, whilst being silent. Perfect for hunting season.
Complete with an easy-to-remove faux fur collar and neck to give extra warmth, it features an overhead design with Ridgelines signature scooped back. The rugged front zip extends all the way to the waist making the smock straight-forward to put on — or remove — and features chunky zip-pullers for ease of use with gloves or mitts. A deep, popper-fastened storm-flap keeps the wind and rain out.
- Hip Zips in the side seams provide the option of increased mobility - perfect for riding or driving a quad bike
- Large, zipped chest pocket for extra storage space for work or outdoor essentials
- Two zipped lower pockets provide extra capacity and a place to warm your hands on cold mornings
- A deep, wired adjustable hood and chin guard that provides a close-fitting haven in harsh, windy conditions
- Adjustable drawcord at the waist to alter fit and seal in the warmth
- Wide cuffs to allow sleeves to be rolled up in warmer conditions and feature Velcro-adjustments to cinch them tight to your wrists in the very worst weather
Perfect for exploring the great outdoors, this Ridgeline womens smock is durable, stylish and comfortable to wear all day long.