Rea Valley Tractors SPRING Magazine 2022
1st March 2022;
Welcome to the Rea Valley Tractors SPRING Magazine 2022 Bumper Edition.
- Tech Tips on spotting repairs on 30 Series tractors
- Roaring Thirty’s Servicing – make your tractor feel young again!
- Premium and quality used machinery
- Great prices on new John Deere grassland machinery
- 10 steps to improving mower conditioner performance
- Range of RVT demonstration machines available this year
- ‘All things Slurry’ and the HarvestLab 3000
- Are you ready for Spring cultivation and drilling? Great prices on wearing parts
- Replacement Vapormatic parts for 10/30 Series tractors and Gators
- RVT Precision – the world’s first fully autonomous 8R tractor & RightSpot nozzle-by-nozzle control and HarvestLab 3000 is now compatible with S700 Series combines for grain sensing
- The RVT Isuzu pick-ups – read what customers think and where they ‘Love2Stay’
Find out what horse power your tractor has under the bonnet, on Saturday 12th March when RVT Welsphool depot will be holding a charity DYNO DAY with their new Dynometer in aid of Welsh Air Ambulance.
AND….For ‘One Night Only’ we look forward to welcoming John Deere and the new 6R tractors back to RVT Sudbury depot on Thursday 24th March at 3pm-8pm, so see you there!
This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 1st, 2022 at 4:45 pm and is filed under News.