Greater output with lower power requirement.
The ESPRO seed drills combine tilling, tamping and seeding in one pass to ensure regular field emergence after the plough as well as in min-till conditions. The series requires comparatively little traction power and ensures precise seed distribution and placement. The latter has been confirmed by a “DLG APPROVED” test.
The ESPRO main features in brief:
– Easy-to-pull seed drill owing to its unique packer roller design with wheels offset front to rear, which clearly reduces soil build-up in front of them.
– High speed, high quality seeding with the CROSSFLEX coulter bar: Two rows of offset double discs open the seed furrow and place the seed precisely. Each coulter arm is fixed via four polyurethane blocks on a cross-shaped sectional tube. This ensures a constant coulter unit pressure and reactive ground following.
– Comfortable seeding management from the tractor cabin: ISOBUS ready seed drill, available with CCI 200 or VT 50 terminals.
– Seeding right up to the field edge ensured thanks to the built-in automated headland turn sequence.
– Simple and fast adjustments as they are combined (coulter pressure and seeding depth) and made via spacers on the hydraulic cylinders. Contact 01743 289104 for details.