Service Technicians – Welshpool
18th December 2018;
We are looking for skilled, motivated and flexible technicians to work at our Welshpool depot.
We are looking for people with proven experience in the agricultural industry, ideally with John Deere or JCB machinery.
We offer excellent rates of pay together with company vehicles where appropriate. Our fully equipped workshops provide an excellent working environment and we invest heavily in ongoing training for our employees.
Performs diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned equipment
- Performs diagnostics and repairs on agricultural machinery
- Completes all reports and administration required for work assignments (job cards – DTAC case –time sheets, etc.).
- Maintains a clean work station, assists with overall workshop organization and correct use of tools and vehicles.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
- Participates in Service Training Certification programs required for the development of skills and knowledge.
- Performs diagnostics and repairs in the field when required.
- Performs pre-delivery set up on new or used equipment.
- Supports Service Specialists when required.
- Mentors apprentices.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1+ years’ experience performing service repairs
- Ability to perform repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment following approved technical procedures
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems to effect the repair of agricultural equipment
- Ability to use standard computer applications, internet functions and John Deere Service Advisor
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes
- Good customer relationship skills
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Minimum LTA certification level or comparable John Deere scale
- Fork lift and vehicle driving licence preferred
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends
To apply please send your CV to glennlogan@reavalleytractors or call 07774 685485
This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 18th, 2018 at 11:07 am and is filed under Latest Jobs.
5th March 2019 19:00 to 21:30
Join us at our John Deere Small-Mid Range Tractor Evening Date: Tuesday 5th March Time: 7pm for a 7.30 start 9pm finish Location: The RVT Shed, Henfaes Lane, Welshpool SY21 7BE (please follow signage) We do tractors! Join the team from John Deere and RVT Welshpool to experience our broadest & best small tractor portfolio...2019-03-05 19:00 2019-03-05 21:30 Europe/London John Deere Small-Mid Range Tractor Evening Join us at our John Deere Small-Mid Range Tractor EveningDate: Tuesday 5th MarchTime: 7pm for a 7.30 start 9pm finishLocation: The RVT Shed, Henfaes Lane, Welshpool SY21 7BE (please follow signage)We do tractors! Join the team from John Deere and RVT Welshpool to experience our broadest & best small tractor portfolio ever, consisting of 23 models between 50 and 130hp, providing a tractor for every job.Walk around each model and learn about:
- The 5E Series 50-75hp Compact yet powerful
- Walkaround of the 5M & 5R series – More choices than ever before with hp from 75-125hp including “Best in Class 5125R” awarded by the DLG in a recent PowerMix test.
- The 6110M - 6130R Series – The 4 cylinder all-rounders with hp from 110hp -155hp
- John Deere, a 100 years in tractors - Investment worldwide
- Special offers & demo machines
- What RVT can offer you
23rd March 2019 09:00 to 17:00
Again we are supporting the Whitchurch Young Farmers Ploughing Match, come along to watch team RVT in action!2019-03-23 09:00 2019-03-23 17:00 Europe/London Whitchurch Young Farmers Ploughing Match Again we are supporting the Whitchurch Young Farmers Ploughing Match, come along to watch team RVT in action! Prees Heath, Whitchurch, Shropshire